Start a new topic

Virtual Studio

Is it possible to make the waveform clearer/bigger for the track so you can see where vocals start etc , so presenters can talk over intros/outros

hi guys. you promised a new studio in march , its now almost may. can you give us a road map of upcoming updates to your software and a timeline. its an expensive product and your customers want to know whats happening ,

Alan kirby

2 people like this

I too have been waiting to hear about new studio as I am having troubles with this one! 

1 person likes this

I think we are all waiting to hear whats happening with updates. Admin ??

1 person likes this

Is the "New virtual studio" close to completion? It was said earlier in this thread that it would be ready in March and since it is now the end of March I'm wondering where things stand. A number of my show hosts are growing frustrated with various issues they're having with the virtual studio. 

1 person likes this

I agree you guys. I have been waiting for the new virtual studio as well. Now it's the middle of June and....nothing. We need this launched ASAP. There is not VOIP or recording support available. This is critical for some of us RadioJar! 

1 person likes this

I would like to volunteer as well.

Great news. Send the Beta this way when ready :) 

Hello guys
I start using the new studio interface and I'm wondering where is the real-time chat area ...

I think the sooner you release it the better everyones life will be, hopefully it will cure all the problems.

Is there a release date yet?

hello guys! we are already working on the requests you noted, as we also consider them to be of high importance. Some new features will be released soon (including different listening modes & chat).

Your feedback is always welcomed and very important to us! 

P.s.: @Big Scott Radio, the Autofeed button keeps bringing tracks from the library to the playlist according to what is set on your schedule.

Your not alone Lee - We are having various issues with our presenters

I haven't been able to get the Virtual Studio to work even for simply monitoring the station, and I've tried 3 different computers, different browsers, mac, pc, wired network instead of wireless, etc.  It just simply does not work for me - jerky counters in the playback deck, and no audio playback.  Maybe I'm doing something so obviously wrong.

At any rate, not ultra critical because I can still use other tools for doing remote broadcasts like "butt" for Windows, or LadioCast for Mac, broadcast myself for android, etc. But I do like the concept and promise of Radiojar's Virtual Studio...hoping I can figure out how to make it actually work.

I can help you out. I helped some one yesterday. Come to find out that they didn't have Adobe Flash operating right in their computer. So make sure Adobe is allowed to work in your browsers. Or make sure Adobe is downloaded into your computer.

I have flash enabled in browser (and even downloaded latest flash), and always click "allow" when virtual studio launches. Once loaded in the browser window, the audio breaks up - mostly no audio only blips here and there. The track counters in the playback decks struggle to keep up displaying smoothly, but the countdown timer to the next break works flawlessly.  All of this happens before I click on ANY of the controls in the virtual studio.

I've tried Macbook Pro OSX 10.9.4 with i7 & 16GB ram, Mac Mini OSX 10.9.5 i5 8GB, and Win7 core2 duo, 16GB...I've tried Chrome, Mozilla, and Safari, I've tried a wired connection instead of wireless.  All with the same results.

I must be doing something wrong; wish I knew what that is!

Radio is down, mixing control disabled

Login or Signup to post a comment