Access to the Settings of a radio station have the owner and the staff members.
At the Station Info tab you can see the information that you have already given us when you signed up. You can edit them or add more info.
This information (but the Name, logo and tagline) is not shown publicly. It's useful to fill these fields as it helps us understand who you are and offer you the best service possible.
At the Privacy & Access tab you can set:
- who can schedule shows
- who can view statistics of the radio station
- if the player on the micro site will show the track information
At the Broadcast tab you can:
- Check the Master Link. This broadcast link and server credentials that come with it allow you to broadcast using your choice of equipment. The information will allow you to use any icecast-compatible broadcasting/ DJing software or plugin to connect to Radiojar.
- Set if the breaks can interrupt master link
- Manage the Crossfade: Crossfade is the function of gradually fading out of a song and fading into another while mixing them.The crossfade settings will apply the crossfade timings when music is played in automatic mode.
At the Advanced Settings tab you can check if your server and your library are active and running and what is the status of your streaming and delete your station.