You have two options in order to serve the microsite under your own domain.
Go to the Profile section at the radio management area and you will see the two available options.
Α. Add a CNAME entry on your domain's DNS records for the microsite subdomain
Follow the instructions below
You will find below the necessary steps to update your domain's nameservers in order to successfully complete the Radiojar's Microsite proxy process for your domain.
CNAME records allow an administrator to point multiple systems to one IP without specifically assigning an A record to each host name. If your server IP ever changes, you only have to change one A record’s IP address to update all associated records.
Here you can check more on what a CNAME record stands for.
1. Log in to your hosting control panel.
Your domain host is typically where you purchased your domain name (like GoDaddy, Enom, or Name.com).
2.In the domain settings section, look for the DNS settings.
3.Under “CNAME Records” click the plus sign to add a new record.
3. Add the CNAME record to your domain’s DNS records
You’ll add the CNAME record to your domain’s DNS records that are stored with your domain host. Add a CNAME entry on your domain's DNS records for your microsite subdomain that points at the value of microsite.radiojar.com
Complete the fields:
- Name: enter the subdomain name the CNAME applies to. For example, if you’re using promo.mydomain.com, enter “promo”. If you’re using the root domain, enter “www”. Make sure you follow the requested pattern for choosing a subdomain name.
- Value: enter the host name you want the CNAME to point to. In this case, microsite.radiojar.com.
- TTL: select how long the server should cache the information. See how hosting service's support resources to find out more about propagation time.
4. Click Save.
Save your record. CNAME record changes can take up to 72 hours to go into effect, but typically they happen much sooner.
5. Enter the above url on the corresponding field on the microsite settings at the Profile Section.
If you need further help, you can contact your domain host for help adding the CNAME record. Here is a note you can use when you call or email them.
Have in mind that this solution only works for HTTP requests (not https).
B. Embed the microsite iframe to your website.
At the Profile Section of your radio station management area, you will also find the iframe-based microsite for your own radio station.
This doesn't need any coding experience and the configuration is not required.. All you have to do is copy & paste the embedded code in your own site. Based on your website's styling, you may want to adjust the height or the width of the iframe code directly at your editor or your HTML code or set the scrolling to "yes" (if you want the widget to be scrollable).