Broadcaster -like ALL Radiojar plans- provides unlimited listeners and unlimited listening hours.
This is what a station's main page looks like when signed up under the Broadcaster plan:
- 20GB of media library storage.
- Tools to automate your station, such as pilots, playlists, relays and breaks.
- The Virtual studio, which is Radiojar's own, web-based broadcasting tool.
- Facebook live (in beta version).
It also provides:
- A microsite; If you are looking for an easy way to add a modern and user friendly player to your website, this is for you. Get your fully customizable radio player and use it on your website. This is a simple iframe widget that doesn't require configuration.
- 3 different stream URLs ( .mp3, .m3u, .pls) you can use to list your station in radio directories and broaden your audience.
- A number of widgets, including a player, to embed in your website.
- Access to advanced Analytics, where you can track listener and track stats in specified time frames.